|If you've wanted to master Fusebox architecture, this is the class for you. It is a challenging 5 day course. Using the techniques of Fusebox 3 and of eXtended Fusebox (XFB), you'll work with class members to create the specifications for a large-scale, real-world system.
- Using Steve's new specification tool: it rocks!
- Building prototypes that capture client requirements
- Creating a Fusebox schematic with visual mapping tools
- Learning to write the new XML-based Fusedoc specification
- Getting feedback from real coders who will build fuses according to your specifications
- Dealing with the problems of remote coders
- Dealing with DBAs
- Dealing with graphics and user interface specialists
- Understanding and using the new Fusebox 3 techniques including:
- nested circuits
- bubbling exception handling
- security model