Having trouble convincing your bosses to send you
to Fusebox and Frameworks 2005?
Here are ten great reasons to come to
the conference that you can throw at them:
1. Two full days of training usually costs around $800, the Fusebox Conference
is now only $299!
2. To buy books on the 12 talks you can attend at the Fusebox Conference could
cost $50 each or $600. Again the Fusebox Conference is cheaper and you get both
a printed handbook and a CD-ROM of the talks, plus you can ask the authors
3. You will learn so much at the Fusebox Conference that when you come back you
will be much more efficient at programming . If you are even 5% more efficient
then the Fusebox Conference will pay for itself ten times over!
4. You can take any existing programming problems you have to the speakers at
the Fusebox Conference for a quick answer and save yourself time when you get
back to the office.
5. Half the battle in programming can be knowing that a solution exists at all.
By seeing and hearing about a wide range of techniques you will be prepared for
future problems and be able to solve them in less time!
6. The people you meet at the Fusebox Conference can help you by bouncing ideas
with you and for you to compare how your organization does programming vs other
7. You can pick the brains of the 12 nationally known speakers and Fusebox
authors who are speaking at the conference.
8. You can get live in person demos of your favorite Fusebox add on vendor's
software and ask their staff questions.
9. You can hear about the latest news on yet to be released Fusebox and
Macromedia products that might affect your business this year.
10. Don't miss out on this fantasic Event! Regular price is $499.