Tentative Seminar List
Note: this listing is subject to frequent change within the next couple of weeks as we finalize our speakers, it will also have several more classes.
- ColdFusion for J2EE developers - leverage CFML for presentation logic
- Complete ColdFusion Scalibility - load balancing (hardware/software), content distrobution, best practices
- Inside ColdFusion MX, ColdFusion 6 - learn the many many new features to be introduced in ColdFusion MX
- Advanced Database Design - design robust and scaleable databases, learn to build Entity Relationship diagrams, normalizing relations, and much more.
- Java for CF Developers - a discussion of Object Oriented programming and Java designed specifically for ColdFusion Developers
- SQL Server on Steroids - learn how to get the most out of SQL Server, use its many unknown features
- Nested Set Model - learn about a efficient database design for implementing trees
- Complex Caching Stratigies - learn about ways to cache that are not directly built into CF
- ColdFusion on Linux - hear the war stories of deploying CF on linux
- Regular Expressions once and for all - become the office regexpert
- ColdFusion and XML - Learn about dealing with CF and XML using WebServices, parsers, xsl, and latest xml trends
- Flash/Generator and ColdFusion - learn to integrate flash and cold fusion
- Java and ColdFusion MX, CF6 - Learn how you can use Java to write better code for ColdFusion MX
- Using WDDX/XML to homogenize content
- Large, Secure, and Available Fusebox Applications - from the fusebox masters, and creators
- J2EE for CF Developers - bring cf developers up to speed on the latest Java 2 Enterprise Edition specs, products, and technologies
- Building CFX tags in Java - learn how to build CFX tags in Java
- Code management with SiteSpring - learn all about Macromedia SiteSpring
- qForms - learn how to make form development rapid
- ActivEdit unleashed - learn deployment tips and tricks from the developers of ActivEdit.